SIM cards for payment terminals are ideally multi-network SIMs with business grade connectivity. Here at Ritesim we regularly see requests from small business owners, street vendors, food trucks and the like looking for connectivity solutions for the mobile payment terminals. In an ever increasing cashless society the impact of poor connectivity for businesses not having appropriate connectivity can be large, yet easily rectified.
As summer is full swing, and we learn to live with Covid, people are enjoying being outside, tasting street food attending markets and fairs and the industries have caught up, with over 75% of small business traders now able to take payments via card as opposed to the previous requirement of their customers always needing to carry cash. Interestingly as the Bank of England has announced the retirement of bank notes and from circulation in the UK, this trend is expected to rise exponentially.
Previously reliant on GPRS and 3G/ 4G connectivity from a single network supplier, the connectivity has proven to be unreliable; especially in remote areas such as at music and food festivals or typically held in more remote areas of the country.
Multi-network SIM cards or ‘any-network’ SIM cards are a game changer for your small business as they are able to connect to up 4 different Networks, automatically switching to that with the best connectivity and availability. This ensures that you have connectivity and resilience for all your payment terminals by using premium business grade cellular connectivity.
- Automatically switch to any available network with the strongest signal
- Flexible data plans, all within a single tariff – pay one invoice regardless of network provider
- Premium grade business connectivity
- Suitable for all payment terminals and POS
- Simple and easy to install and use
- Manage your connectivity and usage through your own connectivity management portal
- Monthly rolling contract – cancel at any time and only pay for what you use
- Be assured that you are always able to take card payments
At Ritesim we specialise in finding connectivity solutions for businesses. Our flexible tariff structure and simple SIM management makes it easy for you to ensure that you are always able to take card payments. If you have any questions or would like a quote, fill out the form below and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.